Effective since: 01/02/2021
We make it a matter of pride to respect your privacy and to treat your personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
AdaStone SRL is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: +32 (0) 2 899 67 40
Terhulpsesteenweg/Chaussée de la Hulpe 166
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: 0761.830.278
Please note that we can only respond to you once we have received your letter safely, and that our response may therefore be slower if you use post.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal data for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3).
« Personal data » in this Privacy Notice has the same meaning as in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU (GDPR). Essentially, it means information which is connected to a natural person who can be identified from that information, either by itself or when combined with other data likely to come into our possession.
Personal data can include:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, marital status, e-mail address, date of birth, address, employer, department, position, telephone number);
- your bank account details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT) and invoicing details;
- our communications (by email or other);
- information collected by certain cookies or tracking technologies if it builds up a profile of you;
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences;
- any other personal data required to provide our services;
- any other personal data that you would communicate to us.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use your personal data mainly to carry out a business which provides legal services. Any other activities and processing which we carry out is to support this primary aim, such as to send you our newsletter or other direct marketing services, to improve our services and, more generally, to easily communicate with each other. Finally, your personal data also allow us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website.
The purposes and lawful grounds for processing your personal data vary, depending on our relationship with you and on the activity in question.
We will never sell your personal data.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may also collect personal data about you through other companies or governmental authorities.
- ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued (see point 3) and to comply with our legal obligations such as any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Once this goal is achieved, all personal data is destroyed or anonymised.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
Where applicable, you may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your personal data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your personal data including for marketing purposes. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
We do not make decisions about you based on electronic profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the applicable data protection Supervisory Authority, but please contact us first so that we can address your concerns.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
Our staff, partners, associates and subcontractors have access to your personal data only to the extent necessary for providing the services and/or for fulfilling the other objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD?
We only transfer your personal data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
- HOW CAN YOU RECEIVE NEWS ABOUT OUR EVENTS, PUBLICATIONS, ETC.?
With your consent or based on our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other similar services that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website and our services are not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution. You can also contact the applicable data protection Supervisory Authority.